Monday, September 17, 2007

Playing Today: Resident Evil 4, Space Giraffe, A Link to the Past, The Darkness

I spent most of time with Resident Evil 4 (Wii). This game continues to entertain and spook (although it doesn't scare). I've become accustomed to the controls and the only gripes I currently have, I have mentioned before. With about 90 minutes played I'm pleased.

I picked up A Link to the Past (GBA) for my Nintendo DS today. The same amazing game I played on the SNES years ago is just as much fun on DS. I find that the D-Pad feels a bit less responsive in this version but that has nothing to do with the game itself. That is what I get for playing a game on a different system from the original. I've only played about 20 minutes, so, I haven't seen a lot of the old stuff.

The Darkness online is fun - if you can find a lag free game. I played a bunch today and enjoyed it through some laginess. If I don't send it back this week I'll try to get into less lag-filled matches. It reminds me a lot of Prey.

Space Giraffe is fun. That is all.

No comments: