Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Playing Today: Burnout Revenge, Frogger, Rez HD, Chessmaster

It has been quite a retro experience that past couple of days. I have jumped back into Burnout Revenge with fervor. This game is definitely one of the most reliable good times on the XBOX 360. I didn't spend a ton of time with the online mode when the game initially released - probably because I was too preoccupied with Achievements. Also, with the legions of hardcore gamers moving to Burnout Paradise, the matches seem more laid back. No more screaming kids or cussing hillbillies.

In Frogger I finally completed the third stage! I've been sporadically trying to do this for months now and am excited to finally see some progress. Now on to level 4!

I tried the demos of Rez HD and Chessmaster. Rez is interesting and will probably be a purchase in the near future. I've always stunk at Chess and Chessmaster is no different. End of story.

No comments: