Friday, January 18, 2008

Playing Today: Rock Band, Pinball FX, Lumines

After beating Rock Band's Guitar tour, I took a few days off. Now I was ready to tackle the Bass tour... and found out that there is no Bass tour. While I understand this exclusion, I think the game could benefit from a Bass tour. Playing the Bass on expert is no cake walk. A tour would have been a great practice and test. Instead, I'm forced to either do Quick Play or Band Tour to practice.

The new Pinball FX table is out and it is one of the better ones. Like the Agent Board, there is plenty of open space to work with and I didn't feel as contained as on the Extreme Board. It appears that the new achievement might be a bit easier than it needs to be. It will suck if I get it quickly because it won't encourage me to come back and play some more.

No comments: