Friday, May 18, 2007

Playing Today: Halo 3 Beta, Fuzion Frenzy 2, Gears of War

Let's see, not a lot played today but enough Halo 3 Beta to start changing my mind. Fuzion Frenzy 2 saw about 12 seconds of action from me. Meanwhile, thanks to some friends, Gears of War was back in rotation. It took a second to re-readjust to the controls. Sniper felt natural but that shotgun still threw me off.

After spending more time with Halo 3 Beta, I've found some things I enjoy. The Assault Rifle is much more comfortable to me than the Battle Rifle. I'm still enjoying the Spiker (aka the Klobb of Halo), especially when double fisting. And Territories was really cool on the mountain level. Now if only I could mater turning with the Mongoose.

Coming soon in the mail, Spider-Man 3 and Shrek the Third!

No comments: