Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Playing Today: PDZ, Fuzion Frenzy 2, 300, Aegis Wing

I'm still playing Perfect Dark Zero, primarily for the achievement points. Received Fuzion Frenzy 2 in the mail. I doubt it will be very good, but you never know. Two days of 300 (for the PSP) have me entertained but no more than Eragon or TMNT. The voice work is laughable.

Downloaded Aegis Wing & Solitaire from XBLA. Aegis Wing is good for free but not likely to bump Pinball or Astropop from my current favorite arcade titles. At 800 points, Solitaire is just not worth the price.

Beck is still playing (and kicking my ass) in Astropop. Too bad she beat Me and My Katamri yesterday because she's run out of new games to play.

1 comment:

Beck said...

And now I'm TOTALLY kicking your ass after this morning's perfect puzzle at level 31!