Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Playing Today: Spider-Man 3, Rayman's Raving Rabbids, Aegis Wing

I finished up the story mode of Rayman's Raving Rabbids. There isn't really much story to the game, but the minigames are silly enough that I had a good time playing it. Rayman is not as fun or funny as WarioWare, but is definitely worth a rental. Kids will enjoy the crazy rabbits and gamers will enjoy the sometimes difficult first person shooter levels. And everyone should enjoy the dancing rabbit sequences. Overall a B or B- game.

I'm still playing Spider-man 3. I've become more comfortable with the system of the game but I keep finding strange small quirks. If you stand on top a car (working on the Hitch Hiker Achievement) you'll see that cars drive through other cars. They also shift in strange directions and sometimes stop altogether. This game was not thoroughly quality tested and it shows. Did I mention the crappy graphics?

Aegis Wing is great when playing four player. Especially if your teammates are good and communicative. The final boss of Insane is a nail-biting experience worth every penny. And amazingly this game was free! Overall a B- game.

I played Ghost Rider on a PS2 for 10 minutes. It reminds me of God of War... A LOT.

No comments: