Monday, August 6, 2007

Playing This Weekend: Alien Hominid HD, Forza Motorsport 2, Dead Rising, Pac-Man Championship Edition, Sonic the Hedgehog, Command & Conquer 3

Alien Hominid doesn't just have a great single player mode it has some excellent mini games. Somehow I have become obsessed with playing Super Soviet Missile Mastar. The achievement for this mini game is designed to be incredibly hard despite the mini game's utter simplicity. I'm merely 14km away from 5000km and I just can't seem to get it. How can such a simple game be so... insanely addictive?

I plugged away at Dead Rising, Sonic the Hedgehog, Pac-Man Championship Edition, Forza Motorsport 2, and Bomberman Live. Nothing new to report except that these games are still incredibly good.

I tried out Command & Conquer 3. It reminded me a lot of Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle-Earth II - probably because both games are made by EA. I bet if I really wanted to invest the time into this game I'd enjoy it as much as I enjoyed LOTR. Too bad I see other games on my horizon and I just don't have 40 hours to re-invest for a RTS.

No comments: