Monday, August 20, 2007

Playing Today: Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End, Wii Sports

Another day without an XBOX. Another day of Pirates. This game so far is a breeze. Just invest about 30 minutes per level and you'll be through in no time. I can't say that I hate that because if you're going to make a crappy licensed game at least make it quick. Remind me what the movie is about and keep it moving. I did find some strange continuity issues where I am mid-fight and the game skips to a cut scene. It's almost as if the game is rewarding me with progress just for investing my time. Odd.

I played some more Wii Sports and progressed further in Baseball. The game does get a little bit harder and pitching to the computer AI is so erratic. It kind of weakens the overall feel of the game. Not a lot, just a smidgen.

No comments: