Monday, June 11, 2007

Playing This Weekend: Forza Motorsport 2, Loco Roco, Shadow of the Colossus, Pac-Man Championship Edition

Not a lot of time for gaming this weekend, sorry. I played mostly Forza Motorsport 2. The game continues to entertain and suck away hours that should be better spent. Oh well. Same deal with Loco Roco. I've reached level three and the difficulty doesn't seem to have changed and the similarities to Super Mario continue to grow. This game is easily one of the most innovative 2D Platformers ever.

I spent about twenty minutes with Shadow of the Colossus. The into movie is really long and quiet, which is strange for a video game. Its almost as if they didn't make this game for 13 year olds. I haven't found a colossi, so giving a review just yet wouldn't be very fair.

And Pac-Man Championship Demo is still quite fun. Who knows, maybe I will buy it.

No comments: