Thursday, June 21, 2007

Playing Today: Texas Hold 'Em, Dead Rising, Band of Bugs

Band of Bugs was the only new game I picked up yesterday. I wasn't sucked in just yet but I can see curiosity grabbing hold in a month or so. This doesn't look to be as much fun as Cloning Clyde and probably isn't worth an immediate purchase.

Day three of the Texas Hold 'Em contest had me earning some nice fake cash. I placed second in a second tier tournament, which may be my highest finish so far. Drawing pocket aces is quite helpful (so is another player losing internet after he was in the final three).

Dead Rising has continued to be my game of choice (obsession). I'm just one face away from a full journal of characters. I'll have to wait another two days before I get to him, but it'll be worth the wait. Perhaps I'll just spend some time driving over Zombies. Heh.

No comments: