Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Playing Today: Forza Motorsport 2, Guitar Hero II, 300, Prince of Persia Classic

Prince of Persia Classic made its way to XBLA this morning. I spent about five minutes with the demo and it was quite the classic. The control is really screwy (like the original) and might turn a lot of younger gamers off. The CGI cut scene at the beginning was a cool touch and the lack of voiceover is understandable. I might need to give this a more thorough look-see.

I turned my PSP back on and spent some time on 300 again. This game is not made for the casual gamer and the bosses get really hard near the halfway point. Some of your deaths are downright frustrating, a vibe that some gamers enjoy. However, if I can't get past this point soon, I'm just going to hang it up and spend my time with something else.

I'm still working on perfecting Possum Kingdom on Guitar Hero II. A day or two more and I should have what I want. I played Jessica for the first time and its tough, but not impossible. I think that I just need to learn the tune.

Yes, more Forza.

No comments: