Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Playing Today: Alien Hominid HD, Texas Hold 'Em, Dead Rising, Wii Sports

Just to keep things brief I won't be mentioning any of the repeat offenders today. My thoughts on Wii Sports, Dead Rising, and Texas Hold 'Em aren't bound to change, so why bother?

I spent so quality time playing Alien Hominid HD today and found a way to finally make some progress - change the difficulty. Playing on Medium Difficulty I was making the slowest progress and became annoyed by the see the same (awesome) scenery over and over. After switching to Easy Difficulty I've made quite a bit of progress and love the game even more now. Alien Hominid HD is easily one of the most titles XBLA has to offer and deserves a place in everyone's home. Anyone can play it but it takes a ton of practice to get good. And your alien avatar is so dern cute that you want a little plush doll. Ok, maybe just me.

No comments: