Thursday, June 28, 2007

Playing Today: Alien Hominid HD, Wii Sports, Guitar Hero II

With my new found Easy Difficulty, I burned through the rest of Alien Hominid like it was a diarrhea-sufferers roll of toilet paper. I really love the art style and silly sense of humor at play in this game. They could easily adapt the game into an animated TV show (or just make a sequel). I'm especially psyched to see what is in store for Castle Crashers. Alien Hominid HD is one of the best XBLA games available and worth spending your well saved points and free time.

I spent some quality time with Guitar Hero II. So much so, while not blinking for about 7 minutes straight, my contact lens literally peeled off of my eye. My eye was so dry from not blinking that the lens curled up and attempted suicide. Weird. I survived Message in a Bottle on Medium and loved discovering War Pigs as an unlockable. Hopefully, I will get some more songs over and done with this evening.

No comments: