Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Playing Today: Ratatouille, Cloning Clyde, Loco Roco

This past weekend was pretty quiet for gaming. Nothing new in the mail and I stuck with the regulars: Texas Hold 'Em, Guitar Hero II, Forza Motorsport 2, Alien Hominid HD, Wii Sports, and Loco Roco. I finally finished Guitar Hero II on Medium difficulty and survived some atrocious playing. Free Bird is pretty tough and gets harder as you get further into the game. I can't see playing that much further into the game unless I'm hanging out with a bunch of people. My final grade on Guitar Hero II is a B+.

Ratatouille appeared in the ol' mailbox yesterday. To say that this game is going to be frustrating is an understatement. The graphics are above average (and way better than Shrek the Third) but the control is already problematic. The animations are well made but the rat just doesn't respond as I would have hoped. And the tightrope walking isn't very much fun either. And these are my thoughts just on the first level.

Thanks to the new Play & Win contest I will be playing Cloning Clyde multiplayer for the next two weeks. I've already earned all of the achievements for Clyde so this will be just for the contest. The multiplayer is fun at a very simple level and shouldn't eat up too much of my time.

I smell the end of Loco Roco... any day now. :(

No comments: