Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Playing Today: Transformers, Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer

I pushed through more of the Autobots portion of Transformers. The controls can be a bit frustrating but still much better than Spider-Man 3. I'm kind of curious to see if playing as the Decepticons will abandon the stereotypical mission style of the Autobots. Why would the bad guys need to follow... rules? (I found one pretty nasty glitch that let me slip into a wall and then I was stuck.)

Fantastic Four arrived yesterday and it was decent. The graphics are creepy - you should see their crotches. The voices are pretty bad so far and obviously not the real cast. However, the inclusion of co-op might make the experience a bit more bearable. This game might be better than the movie it was based on.

No comments: