Thursday, July 19, 2007

Playing Today: The Bigs, Pac-Man Championship Edition, Bomberman Live, Yie Ar Kung-Fu

Another day, another 33 run game. Holy crap, The Bigs was tons of fun to play. Scoring 33 runs, knocking out 8 triples, and 7 RBIs for my rookie was a blast. This helped me rack up three new Achievements in the same game! Despite that this game is relatively easy (on this difficulty) it is still fun because not every game is a blow out. I played the Cardinals and had several close calls. I can see myself investing many more hours in this game and enjoying a majority of them.

I tried out the new (classic) Bomberman game. I only played the demo and was intrigued, but not enough to drop $10. This looks like plenty of fun but the new additions and customizations are a bit obnoxious. Maybe after I buy the game I'll change my mind.

Played a ton of Pac-Man and really figured out Extra Mode 2. The more I play the more I can't stop playing. When the initial reviews compared this to Geometry Wars, I was skeptical. However, now I am a believer.

I tried the other new arcade game, Yie Ar Kung-Fu. I remember seeing this years ago... and I still have no interest.

No comments: