Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Playing Today: DDR Universe, Sonic the Hedgehog, Pac-Man Championship Edition, Mega Man Powered Up, Gears of War, Burnout Revenge

Sorry about the delay in blogging. Vacation took away from my overall gaming but I was still able to play some new (to me) games. I played DDR Universe and Sonic the Hedgehog (next gen). DDR was surprisingly fun. I didn't expect to hate it completely and that's what I got. It plays like Guitar Hero (duh) and the music was better than expected. I might invest more than 20 minutes in the future but only in the privacy of my home.

My time spent with Sonic the Hedgehog was less worthwhile. I played for about 5 minutes and quickly sent it back. I didn't like the excessive cut scene at the beginning (despite how beautiful it looked) and had no interest in 3D Sonic. Not sure why I even tried this.

I'm still playing Mega Man but I seem to have hit a wall on the final boss battle. The smaller bosses were all fun to battle and I quite enjoy the game's save point system. However, if I can't progress much in the next few weeks, I guess I'll retire it.

No comments: