Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Playing Today: Loco Roco, The Bigs, Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

It is about time, right? Two new games played today and one game finished. Finally, Loco Roco is complete and I can still say it is the best game I've played on the PSP. In fact, it is one of the best games I've played ever. This bizarre platform-style game is easy to play and fun to explore. It is reminiscent of Mario Brother but without that silly Bowser guy. Having completed the game I can officially grade it an A.

I picked up The Bigs today and it was a worthwhile purchase. Basically, this is the NFL Blitz version of baseball. Only a few of the big name players are missing and the baseball parks are incredibly well designed. Some of the fielding and base-running is frustrating but maybe I just need to give it more time. And that I will.

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End arrived in the mail today for my PSP. This looks a lot like the Pirates game I played on the DS but the controls seem better. The voicework is above average and the actors are hard to differentiate from the real actors. This might wind up being an above average game.

No comments: