Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Playing Today: Bullet Witch, The Bigs, Sonic the Hedgehog

Bullet Witch came in the mail yesterday. I was surprised at how above average the game was. This is in no way the stinker that some reviews led me to believe. The premise is ridiculous, the enemies are laughable (walnut head?!), and the protagonist is a bit strange. However, the gameplay works just fine (for now) and the graphics are decent. And, although, the story is strange, I found myself intrigued by the campiness of it all. Hopefully, I'll get some more time with it before I go to the beach.

Sonic the Hedgehog just arrived on XBLA. The game looks exactly how I remembered and functions as it should. I like the inclusion of leaderboards but I'll never play it long enough to earn that high of a score. I only tried the demo but am seriously considering purchasing it this week or next. I didn't get to try Golden Axe.

As far as E3 goes, I might draft something after it is all over and done with. Might.

No comments: