Monday, June 25, 2007

Playing Today: Texas Hold 'Em, Dead Rising, 300, Wii Sports, Loco Roco

Nothing new to really add today except that I've officially wrapped up playing 300: March to Glory. I failed to reach the ending but I figure my 80% completion total is good enough to support my upcoming review. Overall the game earns a B grade mostly due to the great voiceover and cool cut scenes. The gameplay and in-game graphics leave something to be desired and hopefully a new console version will take care of that.

Working through Dead Rising for what must be the tenth time now. I played through hoping to earn the 20 survivor achievement and was stuck with saving only 19 people. That is quite the frustration.

Time was spent with Wii Sports, Loco Roco, and Texas Hold 'Em and it really isn't worth going in depth.

No comments: